Special Immigration Juvenile (SIJ)

Posted by Christopher Keen | Jul 27, 2017 | 0 Comments

Young people in the U.S. who are undocumented and who do not have parents here may qualify for a special status and may become lawful permanent residents. There is a process to go through that must be started before the child becomes a certain age.

Sworn To Advocate For Our Clients

“My father was a U.S. citizen, but I was born in another country.” Everyone in the government kept telling me I didn’t belong in the U.S., that I should give up and go “home” to the U.K. Immigration kept trying to get rid of me, and even issued a deportation order. Luckily, I found Keen Law Offices. Mr. Keen was the only person who believed I was a citizen; he fought my case, and after a long battle, Immigration gave in. They even issued me a certificate stating that I was a U.S. citizen since birth!”Stephen, Immigration Client