Contact Us Today 801-374-5336

Family-Based Immigration

Family Visas and Green Cards for Parents, Spouses, Children and Siblings

Keen Law Offices, LLC is a full-service family immigration law firm serving U.S. citizens, permanent residents, temporary immigrants and non-resident aliens throughout the State of Utah. Depending on your immigration status, our experienced Orem, Utah immigration lawyers will pursue all available avenues to help bring your loved ones to the United States.

Permanent Resident (Green Card) Status for Parents and Siblings

U.S. citizens at least twenty-one years of age are eligible to petition for their parents and siblings to become permanent residents of the United States. The requirements for a successful Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130) vary depending on a variety of factors, and our experienced family immigration lawyers will make sure that your Petition is filed correctly.

If you have already filed a Petition for Alien Relative and you received a denial from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Keen Law Offices, LLC can review your petition and assess your options for filing an appeal.

Visas and Green Cards for Children of U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, and their Fiancés and Spouses

U.S. citizens and permanent residents can also seek visas and permanent resident (green card) status for their children and the children of their spouses and fiancés. The immigration attorneys at Keen Law Offices, LLC can also seek to have your children admitted to the United States while their visa or permanent resident applications are pending.

Fiancé and Marriage Visas

The family immigration attorneys at Keen Law Offices, LLC have helped numerous families get married and begin on the road toward permanent resident status or naturalization. Click here to read more about our fiancé visa and marriage visa services.

Adjusting Status and Removing Conditions

For fiancés and spouses in the United States pursuant to a K-1 (fiancé) or K-3 (spouse) visa, the next step for many families is to seek an adjustment of status to become a permanent resident (green card holder). The experienced family immigration lawyers at Keen Law Offices, LLC can help you through this complex process. Contact us today to learn more.

Why Choose Keen Law Offices, LLC for Your Family Immigration Needs?

The immigration lawyers at Keen Law Offices, LLC know how important it is to bring your family together, and they know what it takes to do so. Our experienced immigration attorneys regularly work with the U.S. consulates in Mexico, Canada and many other countries. We know what documentation is required, and we will make sure that your family visa papers and green card petitions put you in the best position possible to bring your loved ones to the United States.

Contact a Salt Lake City Family Immigration Lawyer

Contact Keen Law Offices, LLC to get help bringing your loved ones to the United States. Speak with one of our Utah immigration attorneys today at (801) 899-6385 or contact Keen Law Offices, LLC online.

Sworn To Advocate For Our Clients

“My father was a U.S. citizen, but I was born in another country.” Everyone in the government kept telling me I didn’t belong in the U.S., that I should give up and go “home” to the U.K. Immigration kept trying to get rid of me, and even issued a deportation order. Luckily, I found Keen Law Offices. Mr. Keen was the only person who believed I was a citizen; he fought my case, and after a long battle, Immigration gave in. They even issued me a certificate stating that I was a U.S. citizen since birth!”

Stephen, Immigration Client

Keen Law Offices LLC
(801)-374-0047 (fax)
Mon: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Tue: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Wed: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Thu: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Fri: 08:30am - 05:00pm