Contact Us Today 801-374-5336

Client Address Change

Address changes must be verified by Keen Law Offices prior to making any changes in our files.  Fees may apply for submitting an address change to the courts or other government agencies.

Please fill out completely. Address change requests will be verified by Keen Law Offices prior to making a change in our system. Fees may apply for changing addresses with government agencies and courts.

Sworn To Advocate For Our Clients

“My father was a U.S. citizen, but I was born in another country.” Everyone in the government kept telling me I didn’t belong in the U.S., that I should give up and go “home” to the U.K. Immigration kept trying to get rid of me, and even issued a deportation order. Luckily, I found Keen Law Offices. Mr. Keen was the only person who believed I was a citizen; he fought my case, and after a long battle, Immigration gave in. They even issued me a certificate stating that I was a U.S. citizen since birth!”

Stephen, Immigration Client