Contact Us Today 801-374-5336

Fiance and Marriage Visas

Bring Your Fiancé or Spouse to the United States

If you are living in the United States while your fiancé or spouse awaits entry to the U.S., the experienced immigration attorneys at Keen Law Offices, LLC can help reunite your family. Whether you need to start the process by applying for a fiancé or marriage visa, need help proving that your relationship is legitimate, or need to deal with past criminal convictions or immigration violations, our Utah immigration lawyers can help you every step of the way.

Keen Law Offices, LLC serves clients in Orem, Provo, Salt Lake City, and throughout the State of Utah. Our experienced fiancé and marriage visa attorneys have helped reunite families from around the world. To discuss filing or completing your fiancé or marriage visa application, call us at 801-374-5336 or contact Keen Law Offices, LLC online.

If you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident and your fiancé needs to gain entry to the United States so that you can get married, Keen Law Offices, LLC can process your Form I-129F (Petition for Alien Fiancé) to make sure that you avoid any unnecessary issues that could interfere with your marriage ceremony. Our Orem, Utah immigration attorneys can help you and your fiancé obtain:

  • K-1 nonimmigrant visa (fiancé visa) – Allows the fiancé of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to enter the United States for 90 days to get married;
  • K-2 nonimmigrant visa – Allows unmarried children of a fiancé holding a K-1 nonimmigrant visa to enter the United States; and
  • Employment authorization for the nonimmigrant fiancé (application can be filed immediately upon admission to the United States)

Bring Your Spouse to the U.S. with an Interim Nonimmigrant Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder whose spouse is a nonimmigrant alien, the K-3 nonimmigrant visacan be used to bring your spouse to the United States while his or her permanent resident application is pending. The K-4 nonimmigrant visa allows minor children to accompany your spouse to the United States. To get started with K-3 and K-4 visa applications, contact one of our experienced marriage visa lawyers today.

Obtain Permanent Resident Status for Your Spouse

Spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents are eligible to obtain a green card to live permanently in the United States. Read more about our services for U.S. citizens and green card holders seeking lawful permanent resident status for a spouse.

Contact a Salt Lake City Fiancé and Marriage Visa Lawyer

Contact Keen Law Offices, LLC to get help bringing your loved ones to the United States. Speak with one of our Utah immigration attorneys today at (801) 899-6385 or contact Keen Law Offices, LLC online.

Sworn To Advocate For Our Clients

“My father was a U.S. citizen, but I was born in another country.” Everyone in the government kept telling me I didn’t belong in the U.S., that I should give up and go “home” to the U.K. Immigration kept trying to get rid of me, and even issued a deportation order. Luckily, I found Keen Law Offices. Mr. Keen was the only person who believed I was a citizen; he fought my case, and after a long battle, Immigration gave in. They even issued me a certificate stating that I was a U.S. citizen since birth!”

Stephen, Immigration Client

Keen Law Offices LLC
(801)-374-0047 (fax)
Mon: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Tue: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Wed: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Thu: 08:30am - 05:00pm
Fri: 08:30am - 05:00pm